How to Get a Job
FREE ONLINE COURSE
7 easy steps to find your dream job
Want to get a job but don't know where to start?
You're not alone. Looking for a new job can be quite daunting if you don't know where to start.
The good news is that in just a few easy steps you can learn what you need to do to make your dream job a reality.
What this course covers:
- Your Mindset and why it's important during the job search process
- How to assess what really makes you tick, what you have to offer, and what you want in your career
- Why communication is important - your resume, cover letters and how you introduce yourself
- Your online brand and your personal brand - how that can make or break your chances of success
- What job search methods you must use to get noticed
- How to prepare for interviews
- What to do when you get an offer, how to approach salary negotiations
In 7 easy audio modules you will gain the knowledge to take control as a job seeker!
Jane Jackson, Career Management Coach, Resumé Coach & LinkedIn Trainer
Jane is author of #1 Amazon Bestseller, Navigating Career Crossroads, and Host of “Your Career” Podcast on iTunes - voted Top 20 Career Podcasts globally by Feedspot.
For over 18 years Jane has coached professionals globally, providing Career Transition support to those seeking clarity, confidence and direction in their careers.
Jane's corporate clients include the Reserve Bank of Australia, NSW Police Force, Local Government New South Wales, NSW Police Legacy, Credit Suisse and Westpac.
She's been interviewed on Sky News Business and 2UE Talking Lifestyle Second Career, and writes for The Huffington Post, & Michael Page Australia. Her work appears in the Sydney Morning Herald, CareerOne, Women’s Health and Cosmopolitan Middle East.