LINKEDIN FOR CAREER SUCCESS
LinkedIn with LinkedIn Top Voice
Jane Jackson, LinkedIn's Top Voice 2020/2021, guides you to leverage LinkedIn effectively to boost your personal brand to attract hiring managers and recruiters.
93% of recruiters and hiring managers use LinkedIn to source for candidates.
94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute valuable content.
With over 810 million members globally, LinkedIn is a professional networking platform that cannot be ignored!
Does your LinkedIn Profile do you justice as a professional? If you're not on LinkedIn you may as well be invisible when looking for a job. Recruiters and hiring managers are searching using key words to find someone like YOU.
This LinkedIn for Career Success Online Course will enable you to create a powerful LinkedIn profile to reach 'All Star' status on LinkedIn and get you noticed for the right reasons.
Learn the fundamental elements of your LinkedIn profile and how to craft each section for maximum impact. Once you've created a great profile you will be guided on how you can LEVERAGE this platform to expand your network, reach out to your target audience and much, much more.
What's included in the course:
- How to create a powerful cover image for branding and your profile photo
- Crafting a tagline that gets noticed
- How to write a compelling ABOUT section that speaks to your target audience
- Your professional experience
- Your projects
- How to gain recommendations
- Your skills & endorsements
- How to share updates and posts to build your brand
- How to build your connections and develop strong relationships
- 2x BONUS Masterclasses:
1. How to LEVERAGE LinkedIn for your career success and use key FEATURES for job seekers including:
- Career Explorer
- Job Search on LinkedIn
- The Resume Builder feature
- The Interview Preparation feature
- The Voice Pronunciation feature
- The 'Features' feature
- Using Hashtags for search
2. Little Known and New LinkedIn Features for job seekers
- As LinkedIn is constantly evolving and changing, keeping up to speed with what's new and what's hot can be a challenge. This masterclass will help you to navigate some new features that are specifically helpful for job seekers and for your branding to attract job opportunities.
About your instructor
Jane Jackson is a Career Management Coach, Speaker, LinkedIn and Personal Branding Trainer
Named as a LinkedIn Top Voice 2020/2021 in Australia, Jane has spent over 16 years on LinkedIn, learning how to best position her clients and her own business on this powerful professional networking platform.
Jane is a qualified Image Consultant and Branding specialist, and has 20 years global coaching experience providing Career Coaching, Personal Branding training and LinkedIn training to professionals in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and across Australia. She ensures they have the confidence, clarity and Executive Presence to create their dream career and how to progress in their careers.